Here's the end of my blog's life cycle.
I've decided to fully destroy my current blog despite my hard effort to keep it up.
After 2 years into my service, it's finally been put down to rest due to unexpected circumstances.
From then, I will cease to exist and I thank those saboteurs, spies and those who attempted to uncover me as a scapegoat of theirs for causing such a collapse of my blog directly and indirectly.
Since the damage can't be undone, I'll just have to destroy it to fully lay it to rest and minimise any further damage.
As forth, I will recreate a new story then and hence keep it private to within my circle.
Thanks to all supporters for reading the blog.
Finally, in memory of the Frozen Ice blog.
2008.3.23 01:34 ~ 2009.10.11 10:54
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment